Adelaide's property management specialists.
Landlord & Tenant Login

Join us on facebook
Follow us on twitter

EBM Insurance

Please contact me regarding property management of my Adelaide rental property.




I would like more information regarding your:

Services Fees
Locations Other


Landlords Insurance

As with any insurance policy, it is not compulsory to have landlord insurance for your investment properties. However, as property specialists, itís our expert recommendation that every investment property owner has a specific landlord insurance policy in place for each of their properties.

Landlords insurance protects you in the event of a tenant not paying rent, vacating the property early or damaging the property. It also includes public liability and limited cover for contents (e.g. floor coverings, curtains). While there are plenty of options available to you, we suggest choosing very carefully. Many policies provided by the major banks are quite basic with high excesses! Be sure to look at how well a policy can cover unpaid rent, liability claims, damage to contents and extreme weather, and most importantly, have a look at the excess conditions.

There are only a handful of specialist landlord insurance providers. The most common insurer across properties managed by Rentals SA is EBM. We are a distributor of EBM landlords insurance called RentCover and can arrange your policy for you.

RentCover landlord insurance is a range of specialised insurance products for investment property owners, real estate agents and property managers, with all the features and inclusions you need to comprehensively protect your investment. Whether it be loss of rent, damage by tenants or defined risks such as fire and storm, RentCover has what you need for a good nightís sleep.

RentCoverUltra - Landlords insurance for rent loss and property damage as well as liability risks. Includes cover for almost every tenant-related risk as well as fire, storm and other defined events. Click here to see what's covered. Please refer to the product disclosure statement for full details.

RentCoverPlatinum - Comprehensive landlords' building and contents insurance combined with the tenant-related features of RentCoverUltra, all built into one cost-effective package. Click here to see what's covered. Please refer to the product disclosure statement for full details.

Tenants Insurance

Tenants need insurance too - TenantCover

If you're renting a property, it's easy to protect all your precious possessions and cover yourself against legal liability with EBM TenantCover. Inexpensive and simple, TenantCover makes sense for all rental property tenants.

As long as there are reasonable security measures in place, such as working locks, TenantCover provides protection for your contents against theft, or damage by fire, explosion and storm to a total of $25,000. In addition, your legal liability for incidents in which someone injures themselves on the property or suffers another loss (where you are found liable) is covered up to $10,000,000.

All this for as little as $150 per annum for $25,000 cover - although premiums will vary so please ask us for a quote. At Rentals SA, we are distributors of EBM insurance products and can arrange your tenants insurance on your behalf.

Click here to see what's covered. Please refer to the product disclosure statement for full details.

Contact us today for a free quote or for further information.

Free Appraisal RequestRentals SA NewsletterLandlords & Tenants Insurance
    Main Menu  Popular Pages  Policies  SA Government Information  Useful Links

For Landlords
For Tenants
In the News
About Us
Contact Us

Free Appraisal Request
Newsletter Subscription
Tenancy Application Form
Pay My Rent
Landlord Login


Security Bond Lodgements
Security Bond Refunds
Charging for Water Information Sheet
Security Bond Assistance
Renting Information Brochure
Tenants Responsibilities
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter


© Rentals SA 2016 | Rentals SA | Rentals SA Property Management | Essential Realty | RLA 268953